Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another year 2013

Another year has gone by.I did not do well last semester with math. So, I'm retaking my math and English that I dropped last semester. So far I am doing good in both.
This past summer I got into an accident on my motorcycle, husband rode it home as I was being transported to the trauma center. My stay in the hospitals were five days, two in intensive care and three in what I called recovery. I had six broken ribs, lacerated spleen and a puncture lung from said broke ribs.
While I was recovering my grand-daughter came to visit and keep me company. More like to keep me out of trouble.
While she was here we went looking at flower girl dresses for her, since she'd going to be in her Auntie's wedding this coming year. This was my favorite dress she tried on. Standing next to the Maid of Honer. 
I'm back in fall class as stated earlier and doing very good. I hope to keep this up. I'm at the half way mark. Hey!

No comments: